On 4 November 2014 23:20, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy, Eric,
>
> The linked topic at the TiddlySpace group has been locked down.
> ... So we can remove the sticky flag here, since posting is not possible
> anymore.
>
> This is the first time, I've ever seen a locked topic in the tiddly-groups
> and I actually don't know what I should think about it.
> Especially it was closed down after a user request for a little bit more
> info / feedback [1].

That might be my fault, i used the word "axing" when I wondered out loud
why they might be looking for examples of use.  Then later Mat said
something about worrying about it disappearing.. probably not the tone
Osmosoft imagined when they decided to start a thread where people show off
their awesome TSpaces.

;D

--
Daniel Baird
objoke: I had a problem and decided to solve it with threading. Now,