Hi Jeremy,

Do you mean dragging from Finder or from Safari's file browser? I see the
> same behaviour of navigating to the file when dragging a file from Finder
> to Chrome on OS X. I haven't explored whether dragging a file into
> TiddlyWiki's text editor can be made to consistently insert the path, I'll
> investigate.

Yes. To be more clear dragging a file into the edit-text region of a
Tiddler (and not into the import active-region of the TW) will tell the
browser to open the file instead of pasting the file's path.

 Is it possible to have TiddlyWiki have an active drag and drop region in
the edit-text window that will prevent the browser from opening the file
and instead paste the files relative path(or absolute path is unavailable)?