Sorry if I was unclear but I do not support the idea of importing files
directly into an html file such as TiddlyWiki since this will cause slow
down and a loss of file mobility. My request for a link import was based on
linking to relative files and folders.

One point to note is that you'll get different behaviour if you drag the
> link into the text editor within a tiddler you are editing ... We could
> indeed tweak it to be a relative link if possible.

I think this would vastly improve the process of including files in TW.

By the way, when I drag a file into the text region of a Tiddler during
editing I get redirected by my browser to the file (using most recent
Chrome on Win 8) so I do not get the absolute link you mentioned.

-Blake