@Danielo
Thanks, for you interest and feedback.  Yeah the major break is the field
names; I cannot think of an elegant way to correct that quickly.  Sorry for
the nasty break.

Perhaps opening the html in an advance text-editor and search/replace
"gtd_field" with "gsd_field"?  I haven't tried this, better experiment on a
copy of your existing file.  Assuming you didn't encrypt your file, or save
it as a non-encrypted file first.

@Tobias
That is essentially the same project with a more appropriate name.  I
apologise, I dropped that website a bit ago but the initial code commit on
github is the first iteration of the project.  Probably should tag that as
a release too.

Thanks for pointing out the features list is missing from the site.  I will
get those in.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 3:34 AM, Tobias Beer <beertob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Roma,
>
> How does this relate to...
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/PaqBfARpbgQ/fswvzrdhXyYJ
> ?
>
> The thing is, the site referenced on that other thread has expired, so
> that it's mildly difficult to relate the different tidbits and links to
> this work.
>
> In that earlier group post you listed all the features, plugins, etc.
> which somehow don't seem to be yet mentioned in:
> http://gsd5.tiddlyspot.com
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgsd5.tiddlyspot.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGCgNcCH8XF3GCKb1ZclNwZfAvATA>
>
> Best wishes, Tobias.
>
> --