Damn! I wrote a large response on mobile and a connection issue destroyed
it!!

El lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014 17:34:48 UTC+1, Roma Hicks escribió:

> Thanks Danielo,
>
> I noticed that bug.  It is because everything, at the moment, is set to
> '$:/currentRealm' and not the parent's 'gsd_realm'.  It should be a quick
> fix and something I overlooked before pushing everything.  I will get it
> start work on correcting it tonight.
>
> Nice to hear that.

Do you have plans to implement any kind of cascade mechanism to reflect
changes to parents ?

Regarding the realms issue... would you consider to distinguish between
view mode and edit mode within actions/projects? This will address the
empty drop-down issue. Do you know what I'm talking about? If you don't
have selected the correct realm then important information regarding the
current tiddler is not shown. This information should not depend on
selected realm since it is contained on the viewed tiddler, no matter the
selected realm.