Hi Jeremy,

> There's no direct way to pass parameters to transclusions. As Stephan
> says, at the widget level you can use variables to pass values through to
> transclusions. We could introduce a higher level syntax to make it easier
> to pass variable parameters to transclusions. Something like:
>
> {{myVariable:"value" anotherVariable:"another" ||myTiddler}}
>
> That syntax looks definitely more meaningful than my proposal above,
perhaps with the (optional) addition of...

{{title myVariable:"value" anotherVariable:"another" ||myTiddler}}

If implemented, I think this will majorly enhance templating capabilities,
as it did in TWc, without the increased complexity of having to wrap it all
in ever more macro declarations.

Best wishes, Tobias.