> Why to proxy taskTags define via  <$set name="newtags" value=<<taskTags>>
> > ?
> For the "New Task" button <$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler"
> title="New task" tags=<<taskTags>>/> works just fine.

Good catch, I didn't pay attention to the button actually being outside the
list.

> As for the inner list <$list filter=<<projectTasks>>.. still doesn't
> exclude current tiddler from the task tag list, could you try to create an
> example project and task tiddlers based on your template? I tried, but no
> luck

The current tiddler would be a *Project*, afaict. So, in your example if
you're telling me that if it also was an open *Task* that you didn't want
listet in its own tasklist, thus requiring it to be tagged with itself,
then that doesn't sound all too consistent. Or what am I missing?

Best wishes, Tobias.