Hi Tobias,

The idea is not to show current project tag in task listed for current
project tiddler cause it's obvious: we already know that these tasks belong
to this project.  So it's kind of "information noise". It is the same as
for "task" tag: it's useless when we already know we're showing a list of
tasks.