Hi Birthe,

the problem with your tw on dropbox is probably with firefox security  -
the type of your dropbox uri is https (secure) and the location of the
ckeditor lib is http (not secure) try changing the location in the tiddler
$:/plugin/bj/visualeditor/includelib to

https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/ckeditor/4.4.1/ckeditor.js

Also the visual editor can be used in a full screen mode - find the button
with 4 arrows on it.

Cheers

BJ