I answered at github, but basically those magic numbers are how you get a
luminance value from an RGB colour.  Interesting isn't it, green is the
major contributor to perceived brightness..

The contrast formula is here: http://www.w3.org/TR/AERT#color-contrast

Cheers
;Daniel

On 21 November 2014 08:33, Tobias Beer <beertob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the culprit may be in these computational values and the question
> of where they come from...
>>

> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/0bb8e08edca61f415aa084327b6751c278e45108#commitcomment-8657787
>
> Best wishes, Tobias.
>
> --

Daniel Baird
objoke: I had a problem and decided to solve it with threading. Now,
have problems. two I