Thanks Laurent and Jeremy, works on my end as well!

I'm not sure if I should start another thread for this but since it's about
'default types' for journal entries, I'll assume this would be relevant:
How would I change the default type for journal entries using the "Create a
new journal tiddly tagged with this one" button.

Thanks again,
Gerald