It's not a large list of results. However, I realized the tags that are
shown are the top level of the tag hierarchy. I thought the tag[] filter
would "recurse" through the tag structure.

I should probably explain myself further. The Action tag is sprinkled
throughout my wiki and I also use the tags as a hierarchical structure -
like the table of contents. So, for instance, Server Documentation is a tag
with a great many subtags - that also have more subtags, etc. Ideally I
want to find all subtags of Server Documentation that are also tagged
Action. Is it possible to filter through all child tags of a parent?

Thanks for your time!
Daniel