Am Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014 05:37:04 UTC+1 schrieb Daniel Caleb:

> It's not a large list of results. However, I realized the tags that are
> shown are the top level of the tag hierarchy. I thought the tag[] filter
> would "recurse" through the tag structure.
>
> I should probably explain myself further. The Action tag is sprinkled
> throughout my wiki and I also use the tags as a hierarchical structure -
> like the table of contents. So, for instance, Server Documentation is a tag
> with a great many subtags - that also have more subtags, etc. Ideally I
> want to find all subtags of Server Documentation that are also tagged
> Action. Is it possible to filter through all child tags of a parent?
>
> Thanks for your time!
> Daniel

I don't know, whether this helps.

To get a tree view of your tag hierachy up to level 3 (or 2 when you start
counting with 0), you can use something like this. My level 0 tags are
tagged "MainTag":

<ul>
  <$list filter="[tag[MainTag]]" variable="maintag">
    <li>
      <$link><$text text=<<maintag>>/></$link>
      <ul>
        <$list filter="[tag<maintag>]" variable="level1">
          <li>
            <$link><$text text=<<level1>>/></$link>
            <ul>
              <$list filter="[tag<level1>]" variable="level2">
                <li>
                  <$link><$text text=<<level2>>/></$link>
                </li>
              </$list>
            </ul>
          </li>
        </$list>
      </ul>
    </li>
  </$list>
</ul>

 And if you're just interested at a certain level, you can use this filter
pattern:

level 0: <$list filter="[tag[MainTag]]">

</$list>

level 1: <$list filter="[tag[MainTag]tagging[]]">

</$list>

level 2: <$list filter="[tag[MainTag]tagging[]tagging[]]">

</$list>