Hi Rich,

> So how could I 'import' 'drag and drop' or 'grab' the images and bring
> them into my TW from the path I just created?(Link not Embed)
> Along those lines can you tag things on an 'import'?

You can simply display them within tiddlers, or if you want each image to
be a tiddler, you do the *_canonical_uri* thing...

http://tiddlywiki.com/#ExternalImages

Ideally I could shoot images and then 'drag and drop' and they would link
> not embed with Tags I put in or dare I say use the EXIF data for Tags.

Not sure about a browser's ability to access file attributes like exif, I
think chances are rather slim, tools probably sparse. Not saying that using
TW as a photo collection (for otherwise external images) could not be an
interesting thing.... but then there's plenty professional photo viewing /
managing software out there and I surely would not dare reinvent that wheel
with TiddlyWiki. At least, I honestly wouldn't know why I would try to do
that.

Best wishes, Tobias.