First THANKS Tobias.
I have a bunch of reading up to do now between Deleting and Image Stuff.
I will probably create a new TW instance just for Photosl to explore more
of this as well ;)
I will post up publicly with 'TW Photo' stuffs once I have more than a pile
of goo.
Don't get excited it will probably just be all the information you have
already told me in a TW that I name Photo, #heheh.

Andy,
Since I am not Tobias I can't answer your question but my question was
'What Image Macro?'
Tobias was linking to other stuff that 'could' 'potentially' be added to TW
in the future.

The link I posted was to an EXIF reader that is an add on to Firefox.

Lots to read and research now, woohoo.

Thanks again everyone for your help.

Rich Shumaker