Thanks Jeremy.
Makes perfect sense about the Web Browser being TW primary tool and thus
linked to the Web and the Tag Line being the same since the start(I thought
that was the case).
In regards to the Version # I seem to be the only one who thinks it should
be more front and center so as with all things TW I can change it on mine.
I was trying to put it where everyone saw it on start up but as you and
Tobias have pointed out it is easily found in the Tools and the Control
Panel.

I like that there are now 1111 Tiddlers in the Shadow Tiddlers.

I also like that the Empty TW is Empty.
All of the Control Panel TiddlyWiki are *Italics*
To avoid having to ~ all of them you could make a TiddlyWiki Shadow Tiddler
with a basic definition.
I know you want to avoid Bloat so maybe just ~ them or leave them the way
they are.

How is the save name coming along? Or is this a browser dependent thing?
I know there was a discussion on HangOut #72 about it.
I like the idea of calling it 'TiddlyWiki.html' or 'TiddlyWiki-Empty.hmtl',
I personally like the version in the title but I am in the minority on that
one.

Thank everyone for all your help.

Rich Shumaker