Hi Rich

> To avoid having to ~ all of them you could make a TiddlyWiki Shadow
Tiddler with a basic definition.

I think that's a good idea, what do others think? It could contain a basic
definition, and links to resources on tidlywiki.com.

> How is the save name coming along? Or is this a browser dependent thing?

I've not had a chance to look at it since the hangout, and some
investigation is needed to understand what's going on.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston