> Hola amigo, tu habla alleman muy perfecto. I see no reason to upload the
> english version. ;)

Hahaha, I leaved my german lessons after the first year, so not so good.

> Anyway, the new link to taskgraph is:
> http://wkpr.de/hosting/tmp/tw5/taskgraph/

Nice!

> Still working on captions... :( but it will come this week.

I think I can wait, or maybe not! :P

> Nonetheless, I changed a big lot (e.g. what do you think about the new way
> to* search and connect nodes from the tiddler title bar*?).

I like it very much. Very elegant and with the default TW palete. In fact,
I would like to see this behaviour in the rest of the editors/viewers. I
mean, when you click a node it is greatly highlighted, but the edges just
get "bolder" and it is not so easy to see. What about making those edges
the same light blue as the node body? Or maybe, like in the search tab make
grey the rest of the nodes/connections?

> Also its now more *mobile friendly* with scrolling as you can specify via
> attribute if to enable a graph with a click before it starts mouse
> listening.

This is an huge improvement. Not only for mobile, it makes it more usable
on my laptop. Thank you for this.

> The architecture is really getting stable now. I had to make some big
> design sessions so old things may break. it sucks i know. but at the moment
> I have to make these changes for the future.

I can understand it. No problem