Hi Mans,

this is really strange. Importing the plugin with firefox works.

Danielo also wrote the following some time ago:

I have to add that importing the plugin in firefox works but in chrome it
> breaks when I try to import the vis.js plugin.

I have created an issue here:
https://github.com/felixhayashi/tw-vis/issues/3

could you go to the github issue and post a screenshot of the error please?

Thanks
Felix