Hi Mat,

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:40:40 PM UTC+1, Mat wrote:

> Ton wrote:
>
> I can confirm what you are seeing, even at
>> http://tiddlywiki.com/#TableOfContentsMacro%20Tabbed%20Example
>>
>> 'Customise TiddlyWiki' and 'TiddlyWiki Configurations' only show the
>> heading, no expanded view
>>

> Hm, the mentioned examples are (AFAIK, intentionally) empty tiddlers, only
> headings. You are, in the right frame, supposed to see only the heading and
> no text under.

For sure, the tiddlers 'Customise TiddlyWiki' and 'TiddlyWiki
Configurations' do contain only a heading, so *technically* it is correct.

But it looks strange for a *normal user* if you compare the TOC in the
Sidebar with the TOC in the Tabbed Table of Contents:
'HelloThere' contains text plus links in both cases, 'Customise TiddlyWiki'
in the Sidebar contains 8 links and 'Customise TiddlyWiki' in the Tabbed
Table of Contents contains nothing !

N.B. Strange is also that 'HelloThere' in the Tabbed Table of Contents
contains more linka then the TOC in the Sidebar.

Cheers,

Ton