Hi Mat,

Yes, the bulleted list. In most cases the bulleted list is the same as what
you see when clicking the arrow. So you can say it is "double". In some
cases it is different, e.g.:
'Customise TiddlyWiki' no bulleted list at all, only the 'arrow' list.
'HelloThere' the bulleted list is different from the 'arrow' list.

This is just confusing since it is not consistent.

Cheers,

Ton