> WiM - great that you're continuing the creative process! Interesting idea
> with the QR code! Do people actually use those? I assume it is instead of
> manually typing the url, right?

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9HCSwwL3hw/VJh1UZ9yW0I/AAAAAAAAADw/vZs1tFLnSYY/s1600/qrcode.png>

http://www.tiddlywiki.com
The QR-code can be scanned with your smart phone camera and an app, it will
display the URL and then allows you to jump to the site with the browser.

> Felix wrote:
>>
>> Just a question: Does Tiddlywiki have a logo like other projects have:
>>

> There has been detabe on this before
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/tiddlywiki/logo/tiddlywiki/5kTbeR-tx8I/PVgA4XtzLWcJ>.
>
> I think that as of TW5, Motovun Jack
> <http://tiddlywiki.com/#Motovun%20Jack.svg> is probably as close as it
> gets.

Attached my version with Motovun Jack-logo and -pictures in pdf format.
Motovun Jack images are of course (c) by Jeremy Ruston .