Dear friends!

*December has ended - so who is the winner in the poster competition?*

...well, a thing has come up that makes me extend the contribution period a
few days:

Eric is temporarily increasing the perks
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/tiddlywiki/AqkBKKsGtkQ>
for the contributions to the Inside TiddlyWiki: The Missing Manual
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inside-tiddlywiki-the-missing-manual>
project!

He is giving a special super duper perk week and generiously gave
persmission for the poster competition to ride on this! This means the
winner - maybe YOU - will make it to the $500 "PARTNER" PERK level and win:

* access to the "Inside TiddlyWiki" discussion group, where you can review
> early drafts of book content
> * listed in the book credits as a "Partner of Inside TiddlyWiki"

* an autographed, "first edition" PRINTED COPY OF THE FINAL PUBLISHED BOOK

* 4 hours credit toward private TiddlyWiki consulting services

Obviously all poster contributions thus far are potential candidates for
this. But now you guys who have not yet put down your ideas into a poster -
do so NOW and post it here or send it to me!

The WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK END