Wow Awesome Thanks and WooHoo all in one word.

I will check it out and let you know how I make out as I have tendency to
get confounded easily.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
I just finished the hangout and after I talked to Jed Carty briefly about
this and he is working on something average folk(non coders) could easily
use.

I will try to see if there is an area you did not exploit in your Macro as
an opportunity to do a bit of coding.
We will see as you seem to have a pretty complete macro.

Thanks again Astrid.

Rich Shumaker