Thanks Mario for the update.  I will be updating my license to match yours.
I am updating content and fixing things so as soon as I get things worked
out the site with the new licenses will show up.

I am having issues working out some simple Macro stuff for the Google
Hangouts.
Astrid has helped me out a lot and now I have automated the <<headers>>
that provide all the details with little or no work.
I unfortunately have not created many Macros so the Hangout links are
escaping me.
I have posted my dev site and the Astrid's youtube macro is simply cut and
pasted to make the googlehangoutlink.js macro.
I am trying to add together the data from the Google Hangout
[[$:/.rich/data/googlehangouts]] to a standard google link
"https://plus.google.com/events/";

I am also having an issue with the Embedding of the videos and I need to
figure that out as well.
Here is the link to the dev site in case anyone wants to check it out and
make suggestions.
http://www.richshumaker.com/tw5/Dev-TiddlyWiki-Hangouts.html

The topics and topic links that Astrid created makes creating a hangout
much faster and easier.
Overall I am very happy with the progress and I have the 50's Hangouts done
now using the new method.
Just need to fix some stuff up to have it all running smoothly.

Once all the content is in I will start to add better navigation and start
to update the look and feel.

Thanks to everyone for all the help.

Rich Shumaker