On Friday, January 2, 2015 4:22:48 AM UTC-6, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> That's looking really good, well done. I just noticed that I don't think
> tiddlywiki.com links to any of your stuff; is http://dullroar.com the
> best place to link to?

Thanks. Just noticed there was one slight bug on that page and fixed it
this morning. It was actually quite a challenge to get everything formatted
right for both TW and the resulting HTML output! In fact there was a few
tricks I did in a couple of places that aren't immediately apparent upon
casual inspection that may warrant an article in itself.

Actually, use http://dullroar.com/tiddlywiki5.html, because that's a page
contains links to all articles I tag with *tiddlywiki5*. For example, I
plan on converting a few more posts I wrote here on my journey to how-to
pages there and will tag them appropriately.