On Thursday, January 1, 2015 6:10:27 PM UTC-6, RichShumaker wrote:

> I love your bottom TW5 reference.
> I couldn't click it although TiddlyWiki 5 seems like a link.

Hmmm...In the words of every developer everywhere, "It works for me." :)

I use Cloudflare to protect/CDN my site and wonder if it is getting in the
way somehow? Could you do me a favor? In your browser do a "View Source"
and see if the link in the footer section looks like this?

<a class='tc-tiddlylink-external' href='http://tiddlywiki.com/
<view-source:http://tiddlywiki.com/>' target='_blank'>TiddlyWiki5</a>

Thanks.