If you just want the video to start at a specific time inside tiddlywiki I
have that working in the newest version of my YouTube video annotations
tiddler. It probably won't be a good long term solution, but the video
segments set the embedded video to play the segment. It wouldn't be hard to
make the normal timestamp links do the same thing. The biggest problem
would be the conversion from seconds to the hh:mm:ss format, but I am sure
that some simple javascript could do that.