Only the video segment part changes the embedded video, in what should be
the default thing there is a link (invisible button actually) that says
'60s to 67s - test' which will set the start and end time to 60 seconds and
67 seconds respectively. It doesn't autoplay because I couldn't find a way
to toggle the autoplay that turned it off after playing. It sets the
'start=' and 'end=' part of the embed url. I may be able to find some way
to toggle the autoplay value, but I have been working on the other plugins
so I haven't thought much about it.

If you have something working from Astrid than you should probably go with
that to get the nice looking time stamps instead of having to use
everything in seconds for the start and stop times.