Hahahah "señor picasso", good one!

@Jeremy
Thank you, I am very glad that you like it. Your publishing method seems
adequate, I intend to provide you three final files once the design gets
the approving green light from you:

   - An optimized SVG file (will reduce file size and improve
   compatibility) for display purposes embedded inside tiddlywiki, and any
   further community editing
   - A raster PNG version in as many sizes as you see fit (let me know what
   you require)
   - A ready to print PDF (All data will remain vector based, except for
   the fish drop shadow which is an SVG filter and cannot be natively exported
   to PDF)
   I can specify any resolution you desire, but "blurry shadows" don't
   require very high definition, at 300DPI is more than enough, I notice no
   visible pixelation.

@Jeremy, Mat, and Birthe C

I went with Jeremy's proposal for the text topics, thanks for the
suggestions these look genuinely better.
As for the call to action I made two variants, one following Mat's
suggestion (yes *free *is indeed an import message) and another inspired by
it.
Mine uses the "Tag pill" to connect the asterisk much like wikiwords and
tags connect a hole wiki together, and a call to action that is a bit more
"poetic" so to say, but still alludes to the collecting and note taking
nature of tiddlywiki, plus a vague sea->fish reference.

Final version may very well end up being a mashup of all the available
options so let me know what you like and what you don't.

<http://www.duarteramos.pt/media/share/TiddlyWiki_TiddlerPoster02.png>

<http://www.duarteramos.pt/media/share/TiddlyWiki_TiddlerPoster03.png>

<http://www.duarteramos.pt/media/share/TiddlyWiki_TiddlerPoster02.png>