Hi Richard,

> importing (largish amounts of) wikipedia data into TiddlyWiki

The first response that pops off my synapses reading such a proposal is:
*Why?* and again: *Why?*

As Mario hints, you will need...

   - field mapping
      - for importing
   - content conversion
      - formatting adaptors in TW5 to show WikiMedia style markup

I don't think there's anything from within tw5 yet and...
the idea doesn't sounds utterly compelling, to me.

A Wikipedia import for individual pages, ok, but large dumps?

...if it's possible to add a widget/filter (?)

to get content in a TiddlyWiki-friendly format.

What should I ask for? :)

It would be terrific if someone created such a thing, but you gotta wonder
though:
Why would they ever want to invest so much effort into that?

So, what's the actual incentive / goal you have in mind other than
"because it would be cool" for TiddlyWiki?

What do you want to do with all this "stuff" in TiddlyWiki?

Best wishes, Tobias.