Hi Duarte,

> Updated, text, updated url size and update export size.

I think the layout is better that way. It feels a little bit off that
tiddlywiki.com would be so close to the fish but the headline not. Perhaps
move that a little down so that it dives more into the gradient rather than
be somewhat on top.

For what is worth I too strongly dislike the handwritten stroke, if free
> really is that important I'd color it differently like the last alternative
> I made. I would vote against, two against one, but I'll let Jeremy and
> decide on that.

;-) Ok, maybe it could be greyish, almost not there, but then there. So you
only see it at second thought and get that itch you want to scratch,
subliminally.

At long last, thanks for all your work on this! Can't stretch this enough...
You did a great job creating that new, fresh visual edge for TiddlyWiki.

Best wishes, Tobias.