I saw the thread change too, not sure if it was the thread length that
triggered it or if google changed anything on their side, everything
looks.... different, dunno.
Anyway this thread IS getting long, I'd say end it eheh. So here's what I
hope is the final preview.
The paper size is correct, nothing changed I just made a small mistake
exporting it last time. Updated, text, updated url size and update export
size

<http://www.duarteramos.pt/media/share/TiddlyWiki_TiddlerPoster10.png>

For what is worth I too strongly dislike the handwritten stroke, if free
really is that important I'd color it differently like the last alternative
I made. I would vote against, two against one, but I'll let Jeremy and
decide on that.