@Stephen

Dare I ask if you've had a chance to do any more testing? It was just very
interesting to hear your review. And has that first subject commented on
anything afterwards?

General note for these types of tests:
In a hangout Jeremy rightfully pointed out a problem in having test
subjects who are not by themselves motivated to use TW, i.e why would
anyone who is not looking for, say, a note book or wiki system be
interested in TW. I'm thinking that maybe for the types of tests you're
doing, one should ask what "systems" they're currently using and then kind
of indicate that TW might just be even better because it can be customized
(etc), i.e to give them motivation to *want* to explore it.

<:-)