While all this is really great stuff, I'm also a bit confused, Alberto.

If I look at...

*$:/plugins/amp/MagicTabs/tabs/info*

...I see that it asks for a tagging list at the bottom

However, if I look at *William Shapespeare*,
there appears to be also that image tagging to it.
What is going on there?

I notice that there is...

*$:/plugins/amp/MagicTabs/ViewTemplate/tags*

tagged *$:/tags/ViewTemplate *so that will add those "pseudo-tags"

But then...

*$:/core/ui/ViewTemplate/tags*

...looks like an untagged shadow (fat link),
yet it doesn't have any *$:/tags/ViewTemplate* tag anymore?

Anyhow, I like how you've added more tiddlers to the taglist than actual
tags,
although that is indeed a bit confusing.

Best wishes, Tobias.