Hello,

Can someone please help me with this, I reached a point where my very basic
CSS knowledge (copying and pasting really) is completely outmatched. I was
hoping some of the css masters here could give me a hand.

Basically I prefer a simple layout, just a top bar with buttons and a
single tiddler centered in zooming view coming from under the top bar (all
the meta stuff like search and the what was previously in the sidebar are
called through buttons). Thanks to some great tutorials and exchanges here
I almost finished, but I can't get it to work the way I want.

Here are 2 screenshots with what I managed to do (standard and fluid):

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rmg0Ca3WsW4/VLD1jwhzAtI/AAAAAAAAFG8/XBvqNdioMJg/s1600/Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2015-01-10%2B11%3A25%3A30.png>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--XTaeIcKKRg/VLD1oIVZNcI/AAAAAAAAFHE/SNJruvh3wcc/s1600/Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2015-01-10%2B11%3A42%3A11.png>

The problem is I can't get the zoomin tiddler / story-view to stay centered
in fluid view, probably because of this :

.tc-storyview-zoomin-tiddler {
position: absolute;
display: block;
width: 100%;
width: calc(100% - 84px);}

If change the width here to loose the 84px, the standard story-view is not
centered anymore. Do you guys have any idea how to have them both centered
?

There was an older forum post, but it seems no solution at the time   :

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/fluid/tiddlywiki/kDdI4WRuP6k/EbFfeR7GTBEJ

 Thanks,