Hi Tobias
Relations to ingredients:
I wish for being able to write a shopping list for a given recipe, to be
able to search for recipes using the ingredients I have in store. A way to
register leftovers to make sure they are used in due time and hopefully
inspire me in my use of them. The last part would be nice in to days
economy, and far too much food not getting used.

I know I would not be able to create a TW5 like that, but hope someone
would be tempted ;-)

Birthe