> Personally, I'm not a fan at all of bundling plugins with documentation.

Yes, I agree. But a very minimal documentation should be shipped with the
plugin or, alternatively, at some points link to the docs should be
provided. I know tiddlywiki gets a little bloated and generally I think you
are right: The main documentation should be somewhere else, I mean, the
plugin should link to a main docs page or a big README.md at github. Then
this documentation is better to maintain.

Is just  a tiddler of 3kb. Is not the "readme" mechanism intended for that?

Yes, you have a point here. If it is really minimal, I think it is fine to
have it packed with the plugin. But if you need a bigger documentation you
find yourself in a situation where you cannot include all topics in the
plugin and then you need to maintain two docu-places (docs included with
plugin and docs outside the plugin) - Also every docu will miss parts of
the other one. So if your documentation should grow, I suggest you move it
to a dedicated place. If it is only very small, I think it's ok to keep it
bundled.

I did already, but I prefer to "have all together" at braintest. Anyway,
> you can check it at contextplugin.tiddlyspot.com
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcontextplugin.tiddlyspot.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGICcIF8a8AyIryR7K9Nweil0o4Wg>

http://contextplugin.tiddlyspot.com/ is nice and easy to understand! I
suggest you link to this place in your plugin's readme. If you want to keep
the docs at http://braintest.tiddlyspot.com/ it's fine too of course. The
only advantage using a demo site for each of your plugin is that it is
easier to demonstrate its usage (like you did by prefilling the wiki-search
with "lorem").

Nice to see a  plugin with viewable information from the plugins tab in
> control panel.

I agree, Birthe. At least a small readme or a license should be included
(or links to them).

-Felix