I use filters and lists a lot, combined with tags, to generate lists of
people, lists of abbreviations, even lists of lists. The problem (if you
can call it that) is that if the only time a tiddler is referenced is as
part of a filtered list, then it shows up as an orphan.
For example, I use journals to take notes every day. I have a List of
Journals, but that is generated, so my orphans list is full of journals. I
could create a tiddler and just list all the journals, so they are
statically referenced and no longer orphans, but that seem inelegant.
Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions about this?

Regards,
Matthew Petty
UAE