I found this little treasure of javascripts: JavaScript Kit - Free
JavaScripts <http://www.javascriptkit.com/cutpastejava.shtml>

...which makes me wonder, just how do I integrate a javascript into TW?

And if it is not a direct procedure, is there any way to tell how tricky it
would be?

I find very little info on tw .com on this, probably Modules
<http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#Modules> is the most informative one,
which is not much.

If anyone is kind enough to answer, please note I'm not a programmer so I'd
really appreciate the dummies version. "You create a tiddler and set the
type to XXX. You must surround the code with YYY and ZZZ. And for the core
to execute it you must make sure that..."

BTW, that site also links to a site on DHTML. Is this something we can use
in TW? Actually, other than JavaScript, HTML and CSS what is directly
applicable in TW? I know jQuery is basically JavaScript so this should
work, right? Other languages?

Thank you!

<:-)