I have a bunch of JPEG's that I put directly into my TW5 before I saw the
"_canonical_uri" light.
I have all the images in the same place and I can easily change each by
hand to "_canonical_uri", it just takes time, lots of time.

I wanted to know if there is an easier way to 'change' an Embedded Jpeg to
"_canonical_uri".

Here is what I have,
I have created a [[Special Tag]] for all the Jpegs and I need to have a
'field name' of '_canonical_uri' with the file location added to the 'field
value'.
Ex.
The Tiddler is named 'Picture.jpg' then the file location is
images/Picture.jpg.
So I need to add the *field name* '_canonical_uri' with *field value*
'images/[[TiddlerName]]'.

Half way through I figured out that probably the best way to do this is to
massage the data using JSON.
Arghhhh now I need to figure that out.

Okay so if anyone has a different way to do this trick let me know.
If you have any questions about what I am trying to do let me know.

Thanks again everyone for all the help.

Rich Shumaker