Hej Jed,

I like your Left Menu idea a lot, but I find search difficult to use, as it
closes as soon as I try to write anything. Keeping left mouse button
pressed, I could write, but some of the result were not readable
disappering below screen border. I did go to advanced search from Old
Sidebar - named Left Menu - Advanced Search, but I could not get to it from
Left Menu.

Birthe

The demo wiki  is here