I wrote a script which scrapes character data from roll20.com so that I can
easily import stats into my tiddlywiki.  Let's say I have a tiddler {
title: "Gimli", description: "Stubborn dwarf" } and an export from roll20
which might look like { title: "Gimli", str: 16, dex: 10, con: 18, wis: 12,
int: 10, cha: 8 }.

I want an end result with both the description and attributes.