Hi Dave,

For me Dropbox works great in exactly this way. Remember that when someone
visits your 'site' (=wiki) they are effectively getting a copy of the whole
thing including the editing controls etc. which means they can edit it just
like you can, but they can't save or sync their changes back to you dropbox.

I even have a small webpage that seems to be a normal site but is actually
just a TW in my dropbox with all the edit controls disguised. You can even
point a URL at the document  - see eg; http://didaxy.net/ (but please
forgive the current messy and incomplete state of my content)

Regards,
Richard