I appreciate Dave's question. I cannot follow the answers. I am also a
newbie non-programmer. I've used TW5 locally for several weeks. Am very
happy with it.

I would like to do the same as Dave in his original post, except *I would
like to edit online. *

*I would like to* :
upload my tiddlywiki5 to a site where I can i) edit directly online, ii)
download for offline editing, on one of multiple devices, and iii) upload
my local changes/TW5 back.

I would have loved to be able to follow the above answers, but I need
something more step-by-step. Please, how do I do it?
I'm also new to github. Should I be using this instead?

*Background*:
I use chrome on all devices, one of which is a chromebook. I think this
means Dropbox is not a great solution.
The most important use cases are in personal use from multiple
platforms/computers at this stage, but eventually it may turn collaborative.

I spent three hours looking through examples and documentation for a
solution (eg at http://faq.*tiddlyspot*.com/) but was unsuccessful. I'm so
confused by classic vs tiddlywiki5, and what is supported and what not
(tiddlyspot faq says that uploads are not supported from most browsers).
But I think it can be done (eg http://tw5toolbar.tiddlyspot.com/)
Or maybe *sky for tiddlyweb*  is the way to go (eg
http://namespace.tiddlyspace.com/tw5, found via http://tiddlywiki.com/)
 but I can't work out how to download and upload the tw5 "subspace" of the
space (in fact, I don't know how to *download/upload TW5 from tiddlyspace*
at all)

Thank you!

Daniel