Dear Tiddlywiki group,

My name is Andrew, I am 25 and studying music and pre-medical science at
Northern Arizona University.  My goal is to go to medical school in a few
years and  I am aspiring to develop the ultimate productivity and learning
system by optimizing my workflow using computer assisted study tactics.  I
don't even remember I came across tiddlywiki, but it was just a few days
ago and I am really excited about how it can help me in developing my
thinking about my system for learning and managing my learning process.

My interests include spaced repetition software like Anki and Supermemo,
advanced learning techniques like speed reading and memory training (i.e.
mnemonics, memory palaces, the major system, etc.) and applying all of
these in an academic environment to master the art of learning and
memorizing.

I am excited to start organizing my notes with tiddlywiki, and especially
about the TiddlyMap mindmapping plugin!

I look forward to interacting with you all!

If there are any other medical students or any other kind of students here
who actively use tiddlywiki in university, I'd love to hear from you and
see your examples!

Cheers,
Andrew