Ran into a difference in the way files are shared on free and paid Dropbox
accounts. I expected to to just place my TiddlyWiki and the folders it
referenced in a shared
folder on Dropbox and it would be fine. Indeed there were examples that
seemed to work this way. I couldn't get any images to show up unless I
embedded them in the
TiddlyWiki. Brought this question up and got pointers from Jeremy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/l6gGrau3PiQ/Tvsa64fkTZwJ and
Tobias
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2040050/tw5/2015-01-08.image.folder.html

In short Dropbox used to have a public folder that would allow this to
work. A new paid Dropbox account now "supposedly", I have not tried it, can
set up a public
folder that will work that way.

I've found that I can use my free Dropbox account if I use Dropbox links to
my external content. To get the necessary links I open the shared folder in
Firefox and use
*Identify Element* and *Edit as HTML* to get the link for the image I want
to reference and place that in my TiddlyWiki. This even works for audio and
video files.

Just wanted to mention this in case anyone else is using a free Dropbox
account. Example at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hjdhlbvya1yyppf/ec4FNmB1.htm

Thanks to Jeremy and Tobias for their help.

Greg