Hi Greg,

> I've found that I can use my free Dropbox account if I use Dropbox links
> to my external content. To get the necessary links I open the shared folder
> in Firefox and use
> *Identify Element* and *Edit as HTML* to get the link for the image I
> want to reference and place that in my TiddlyWiki. This even works for
> audio and video files.

Yes, it's a bit of a pain, but that works, of course.

Perhaps a neat alternatvie for images is photobucket
<http://photobucket.com/>.
You get unlimited storage w/o quality restrictions for free,
and entirely clean urls starting from your *username*.
Working with their albums is pretty much like working in a filesystem,
except uploading.
This works great with something like ximg @ tb5
<http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#ximg>.

In other words, if I were to set up a personal website,
I would possibly put my image assets there,
If anything should ever go wrong,
I can simply move my image folders elsewhere
and all works as before.

Here's a site I once created with TWc
that pulls all images from photobucket:
http://lichtorganik.de