Hello everyone I was hoping some of the experts here could help me with
something I wanted to achieve with TiddlyWiki5

So one of the biggest personal barriers stopping me from using TW5 as my
main go to note taking application is the lack of a WYSIWYG editor (my
guess is this is also probably stopping more widespread adoption by non
technical users or less computer savvy people too).
I know there currently isn't one, planed or implemented, except fot the
experimental wiki markup helper I've seen around the forums, but for me it
becomes kind of cumbersome dealing with and remembering wiki markup when I
am in a hurry or just want to jot down something quickly, especially with
more complex stuff like tables or if I just want to copy paste some
clipping from another webpage.

So I was wondering if there is an easy way to integrate CKEditor into
tiddlywiki, intentionally keeping it as external dependency and without the
need for complex addons that need maintenance.
I am by no means a coder, but know my way around, and in the past I was
able to easily hack CKEditor support into PMWiki <http://www.pmwiki.org/>
using the "replace by class" simple method described here,
<http://ckeditor.com/ckeditor_4.3_beta/samples/replacebyclass.html>and
adding the following code in the header of the editing page template:

<head>

So I was wondering if I could also easily change something in some shadow
tiddler, or change the class for the HTML editing textarea, and add something
similar to any tiddlywiki without needing a full addon.
I would just point the code to some CKEditor installation somewhere on my HD,
update it at will regardless of TW and hopefully loose the need for a complex
addon that might break with the future releases.

Thanks