Thank you it works! I make macros here is the demo
http://novye-podarki.ru/heeg.html#test2
I paste this slider with the code <$slider
im1="images/products/products_big/418.jpg"
im2="images/products/products_big/419.jpg"
im3="images/products/products_big/420.jpg" />
it works for 1-5 images. to make it work for any number of images it is
necessary to know the number of attributes "im" how can I count them?
and it work only with external images....

вторник, 10 февраля 2015 г., 13:30:24 UTC+3 пользователь Jeremy Ruston